My very first review!

on

and I'm devoting it to a grocery store find that I really do enjoy.  immensely.  In fact, I find myself buying it again and again. 
If you ask me, cheese should be a food group on it's own.  But we can't be reaching for that double cream brie on a daily basis now? can we?... So what did I try?



It's Laughing Cow's light cheese in original swiss.  Holy yum is all I have to say.  The pieces are prepackaged into tiny wedges of real smooth, dairy creaminess.  When I say creamy, I really do mean it.
It's light but it definitely retains some full fat flavor which keeps me pretty satisfied even though the wedges are small unlike other low-fat cream cheeses which end up tasting tangy. 
Lately, I've been using the cheese on my waffles, in my salads, on top of my burgers, and mixed up with some chopped dill and cilantro and a bit of milk to make a sauce for my veggies.  It tastes awesome plain too. Grab wedge and stick in mouth.  Simple and good.
I've seen other bloggies spreading the cheese on their fruit too.  Possibilities = endless.  Now if only I could find the light Herb & Garlic and light French Onion in my grocery store.  Oh well.  The original is keeping me pretty happy for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment