Kellogg's Nutrigrain Munch'ems

on


Munch. Yeah, pretty much munched through the whole box.  These were really good.  Like my affection towards anything "graham" I also enjoy anything oat-flavoured and the first ingredient in these are whole oats. Yay!  Kellogg's came through on these.  Each bite was crunchy and actually hearty with a nice oaty texture.  The flavors are really strong, not wimpy unlike some other cookies/crackers.  Anyways, I tried the Honey Oat flavour first and enjoyed them so much that I got the Brown Sugar Cinnamon as soon as I was through with the first box.  They were actually slightly addictive.
  They're both good but I'd pick the Honey Oat flavour over the Cinnamon mainly because I'm so used to dousing everything I eat with cinnamon these days and the honey flavour is a nice change.  What I really like about these is that due to the fiber (or should I say fibre) they actually quell a carb craving unlike most 100 calorie packs out there... (these actually have 130 but who's counting?) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment